Friday, July 15, 2011

Some Super Cute Cheesing


Yay!  We have made it to Friday…let’s celebrate by having some cute cheese to send you off on your weekend.  Today…for your viewing pleasure…are some pictures that will simply make you go, “Awwwww.”  Let me just say in advance that you are so very welcome for that momentary gooey feeling in your tummy.  Until next time…have an incredible weekend!  

Photograph by Haley Sheffield via The Wedding Chicks


Seriously. I can just feel the love in this photo. 

Elkie Photography


These girls are SO over the ceremony. I bet they are wondering when there will be cake. 

Mark Adams Photography


Honestly, I feel badly laughing...but this picture is wildly hysterical/chock full of adorableness. 

Jessica Claire Photography


This picture just speaks for itself...could this little ring bearer be any cuter?! 


Elaine Marie Photography


For some reason I just think this picture is so darling...maybe it is the umbrellas.

John Barone Photography


Ahh hahaha. This picture kills me every single time...it actually is from one of my friend's weddings and it never gets old.  I figured that after the cuteness explosion we just had...you needed some laughs.



No comments:

Post a Comment