Monday, December 17, 2012

All I Want For Christmas.

Can you believe that a week from today is Christmas Eve?!

With Santa coming to town so soon, the team at Cocroft & Delbridge has been busy making holiday wish lists and will be sharing our most coveted items this week!

You should probably be ready to make some last minute additions to your latest letter to Santa...

Christmas Wish List #1

I just love this DKNY handbag...I suppose I would accept the other color as well. :)


How beautifully simple is this diamond necklace?! Please, Santa, please.


I adore the optimistic message of this poster...the cool fonts are an added bonus!


This funky and stylish Helmut Lang jacket would certainly help me fight the chilly winter weather!


I am loving the colors in this great scarf!


This red dress would be perfect for a holiday party with the family!


How cool is this graphic wall mural?!


This sparkly little number is perfect for ringing in the New Year!


I am definitely a hoarder of cute journals and I think this one needs to be added to my collection!

Is there anything special that you are hoping for this year?

Until next time, xo.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a fabulous Christmas wish list those are!! I really love your wish list. The bag and helmut long jacket are looking gorgeous among them. The red dress and shoes are also appreciable. Lovely collection and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete