Thursday, September 1, 2011

Joy & Rehearsal Dinner Cheese


            Hello!  So guess what?!  We here at Cocroft & Delbridge are super excited because…my WEDDING GOWN has arrived!  Oh. My. Gosh.  I can’t even begin to tell you how thrilled I am about this. Wahoo!
            In other news…I have tons and tons of wedding plans to work on this weekend with my man.  Soo…I am going to post some cheese for you today!  With the wedding only five weeks around the corner, I have been thinking a whole lot about what to wear to my rehearsal dinner…I actually just bought a dress but it was only after a ton of thought!  Do you think that brides should wear white or ivory for all wedding occasions…or should they switch it up with some punches of color?  Here are some of my very favorite options for rehearsal dinner looks…I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do!  Until next week…xo      

via BHLDN

via J.Crew

via J.Crew

via BHLDN

via J.Crew

via J.Crew
Ali Ro via Bloomingdales 

BCBG Max Azria via Bloomingdales


Max & Cleo via Bloomingdales 

BCBG Max Azria via Bloomingdales


BCBG Max Azria via Bloomingdales


Rebecca Taylor via Bloomingdales

No comments:

Post a Comment