Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Selfishness & Boutonnieres

            Happy torrentially rainy Wednesday readers!  If you happen to be living on the upper East Coast of the United States…I certainly hope that you are able to stay dry today…it is quite the crazy storm out there!  Now…I have been thinking a lot about this blog lately…and I realized that I haven’t been giving any sort of attention to my male readers.  How awful of me…so this one is dedicated to you…that is if you forgive me for being distracted by sparkly, girly items.  Ugh, I have just been so incredibly rude.  
            If you happen to be anything like my fiancé and I, you can understand how we had a super hard time selecting a non-feminine boutonniere for the men in the bridal party.  Everything we came across either seemed too poufy or too smelly…and my fiancé tends to vomit from all things stinky.  After tons of research, we finally found blooms that we were both happy with.  Honestly…I am pretty stinkin’ sure that we aren’t the only couple that wrestled with this decision…so I decided to go on a hunt for some great autumn boutonnieres that hopefully will aide in your search for the perfect accent.  Let me know if you like my picks!  Until next time…xo          


via Weddings By Color

John Rozier Wedding Photography via The Knot

SMS Photography via The Knot

via Weddings for Two

via Once Wed

via Once Wed

via Once Wed

via Red Velvet Occasions

via Weddings by Color

via Weddings by Color



No comments:

Post a Comment