Monday, October 22, 2012

Bootleggin' and Fringe

Alright, so unless you have been living under a rock, you are anxiously awaiting the premiere of The Great Gatsby! The costumes, the cast, the setting...it is almost too much to take!

Seriously though, this movie couldn't be coming out at a better time...pretty much everyone seems to be utterly fascinated with the Roaring Twenties. There is just something bewitching about the sparkles, fringe, sheer excess, headpieces, parties, jewels...

The wedding industry certainly isn't immune to what I am calling Twenties Fever! This brief period (only 9 short years!) in American history has totally taken over nuptials...from wedding gowns to receptions...it's influences are literally everywhere.

Without further rambling from me...here are some of my absolute favorite Roaring Twenties pieces...

Enjoy! xo

I just adore the detailing on this gown...


How romantic is this bridal cap?! I can barely take it!


Jenny Packham totally hit it out of the park with her 2012 collection!


Can my face look like this every single day please?


Some more stunners from Jenny Packham...


Seriously, I can't stinkin' wait for this movie...so I threw a photo in...

Oh yeah, happy Monday guys and gals! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment