Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or Treat.

Boo...Happy Halloween!

I hope that you have managed to stay safe over the past few days during Hurricane Sandy! With all of the devastation from the storm, I feel like everyone could use a little bit of pick me up!

We have decided to go rouge in this post! As opposed to chatting about nuptials we will be bringing smiles to your faces in the form of little kids and dogs wearing Halloween costumes...so get ready for your heart to be melted and to giggle in your cubicle.

You have been warned...

Is this seriously not the cutest ewok you have ever seen?!


I don't even have words for this one.


An utterly hysterical tribute to Napoleon Dynamite.


A little Nacho Libre nugget.



Such a precious little octopus...


I can't even take the adorableness this little munchkin!


A dog ghost...obviously cute.


Bahahahahaha.


This is easily one of the funniest things that I have ever seen.


Party Time. Excellent.

Why are kids and puppies so stinkin' cute?! Gosh, ok, I have to go find candy to hand out to little zombies and princesses tonight!

Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment