Thursday, June 30, 2011

100 Days and Couture Toddlers


            Well now obviously I am pretty biased…but today is a very important day.  This random Thursday marks 100 days until the Wynn-Jenks wedding…aka my wedding!  Wahoo!  I truly can’t wait and will be sure to write up an “I Am the Bride…I Guess I Decide” post soon to fill you in on the joys and frustrations of planning a day of wedded bliss.

            I suppose that is enough pre-wedding excitement for one post…now onto today’s topic…dressing the little ones in your bridal party!  I am not sure if you have ever had the chance to look at flower girl dresses…but whoa…they can be expensive!  Where do you stand on spending hundreds of dollars on a dress that will surely feature ketchup and hot fudge stains by the end of the night?  I am so torn because they are just so dang cute!  Here are some absolutely darling but pricey options for the ‘angel’ tossing flowers down the aisle for you!

Joan Calabrese for Mon Cheri

via pinkprincess.com

via bridalbuds.com

Joan Calabrese for Mon Cheri 

            The girls in your party don’t get to have all of the fun…there are quite dapper options your the ring bearer(s)…take a look! 

Photographer Frank Amodo
 
Gerber & Scarpelli Photography via The Knot

Urban Grey Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment