Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Buttercream.

Hi lovelies! 

You know, I really like to consider myself an expert at a few things and one of those things is eating sweets. Chocolate eclairs, red velvet cake, peanut butter cookies...you name it, I like it...along with this extreme level of talent comes the ability to spot a winning confection.

Today ladies and gents, I bring you wedding cakes that look good enough to eat! 


Gosh, who doesn't love a great cupcake?! These look amazing.


I love this sweet cake display!


Ahh! How fun is this cake?!


So classically beautiful.


This vintage cake is absolutely darling.


If it were socially acceptable, I would definitely eat this whole thing by myself.

Which cake is your favorite?! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment