Monday, November 26, 2012

Confetti Packets.

Happy Monday loves! This is the start to an amazing week because we can now all officially listen to Christmas music without shame...I am so excited! I heard Dominik the Christmas Donkey the other day and nearly burst with joy.

Any way...here are my absolute favorite 'pins' of the week. I just know that you will adore them as much as I do and hopefully they will make you hate your Monday just a little bit less. :)


How fun are these?! Confetti packets attached to your wedding programs...genius.


Such a sweet yet simple photo for your home.


A totally epic cake smashing moment.


These would be so beautiful for a winter wedding and charcoal + gold is a phenomenal color palette!

Hysterical. Let's be real...we have all been to ceremonies where these would have come in handy.


I came across this photo while searching for sharable pins and thought it was way to cute to keep to myself!

Until next time, xo.

P.S. - How was your Thanksgiving? Hopefully you ate just as much as I did...which for the record was a whole lot. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment