Monday, November 5, 2012

How Pinteresting...

Alright, if you haven't heard of Pinterest yet you must be living under a rock somewhere and I am highly concerned. In my opinion, this amazing website is one of the greatest things to grace this planet since carbohydrates...too much of an exaggeration, I think not.

This online gem contains all of the prettiest pictures and most clever ideas out there and places them into one spot of sheer awesomeness for your viewing pleasure. It is almost too great to explain...so I have decided that each Monday I will share some of my most favorite pins to start your week off on the right foot.

Without further ado...


This gown is so breathtaking, the intricate beading is utterly phenomenal! 

Such a cute photo...not to mention the gowns are gorgeous!

This is truly one of the most incredible wedding venues I have ever seen...

A sweet flower girl and a darling puppy...this photo just gushes with cuteness!

This whimsical, floral crown is too pretty not to share with you!

The expressions in this photo are absolutely hysterical!

Pretty in Pink.

Until next time, xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment