Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Bachelorette & Some Indian Cheese


            Happy Thursday loves!  Now you might be wondering why you are receiving some cheesing before a Friday…let me tell you.  This weekend I am off to the beach for my bachelorette weekend/bridal shower round #2!  Wahoo!  I seriously can’t even wait…so so so excited!  Since I will be having a blast with some of my best girls, I obviously won’t be able to blog for you all…tragic, I know.
            In order to make it up to you…I have scoured website after website for some wonderfully, inspiring cheese.  Good news…I found some!  I am not sure if you have ever seen an Indian wedding, but let me tell you, they are simply stunning.  The mixture of vibrant colors and textures is so incredibly unique that you can’t help but be amazed.  So sit back, put on some sunglasses, and prepare to drool.  Have a super relaxing weekend…until next time…xo    

via Keith Cephus Photography

via Indian Portal

via SYPhotography 

via Lehenga Choli

via Opulent Creations Events

via Opulent Creations Events

via Smitten

via The Wedding Tiara

No comments:

Post a Comment