Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Paper Cuts & Hydrangea Stamps


            Happy Tuesday dear readers!  I hope that your morning is off too as wonderful a start as mine.  A few hours ago, I had the immense pleasure of chasing my puppy…Coconut…down as she decided to visit with several men attempting to get into their cars to go to work for the day.  Naturally they were in tailored suits and I was rocking a ratty t-shirt and pajama pants that have certainly seen better days.  After slinking back into the house with soaked pants…I swear that there was an exorbitantly unnatural amount of dew outside today…Nut and I had a brief meeting about her socialization skills.  I tried to be mad but then she licked my face and put her really cute face on…which was wildly unfair.  Accepting defeat from my eight-pound puppy just made me realize that today was going to be a good day.  Ugh…crazy dog…now I need Starbucks.  But for your sake, I will power through this.  You are welcome.
            Now, I am not sure if you are currently planning a wedding…even if you aren’t keep on reading because this applies to you too.  DIY sucks.  Don’t get me wrong…I love crafting as much as the next person…but multiplying your ‘little project’ by about 250 is even overwhelming for Martha Stewart.  I have stamped beautiful hydrangeas all over favor bags in three dye colors…one just looked dumb and let me tell you…I AM NOT DONE.  Currently my little hands look jaundiced and have tiny paper cuts all over them…so if you are coming to my wedding and happen to see tiny bits of blood on your favor bag…I am sorry about that…I am sort of just kidding.  So now that you know my very candid opinion on personal wedding projects, I want to know your thoughts!  What are you planning to do for your own big day…am I just venting and will look back on my yellowed appendages fondly?  Let me know!  Until next time…xo                      


This would be Nut...attempting to look innocent after tearing a stick to shreds...in the middle of the living room.






No comments:

Post a Comment