Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Raindrops & Wildflowers


            Happy Tuesday morning-ish!  I hope that you all have survived the end of last week/the weekend without me…I am sure that it was touch and go…don’t worry though…I am back!  As you obviously know, I love my readers tons so I would hate to leave you in suspense any longer.  The Onion Festival was super.  I ate my body weight in luscious carnival food; which was definitely in line with my bridal boot camp regime, watched the crowning of the Onion Queen (I swear you can’t make this stuff up), and enjoyed two good old small town parades.  What was the highlight of my trip?  While this is a difficult decision, I had a definite front-runner…the family bridal shower that my amazing cousins and little sister planned for me.    
            All of my cousins are incredibly creative and detail oriented…my sister is no exception.  In order to come up with a theme for the shower, they looked to the vintage, English garden feel we are using for the upcoming wedding.  It turned out so incredibly lovely.  My cousin, Sarah, is good friends with an awesome florist who created stunning arrangements of wild flowers…and even put together a great corsage for me.  The graphic designer (ironically Sarah) took elements from my wedding invitations to come up with a luncheon menu card and invites…they turned out so well! 
Along with Sarah (my matron of honor), my sister (my maid of honor) and my cousin Katie (bridesmaid) created a simply stunning backdrop for the most marvelous shower.  One of my very favorite elements of the party was the venue.  The girls decided that the perfect setting would be underneath a trio of large trees in my grandparent’s backyard…where we all used to play as little girls.  It was honestly magical.  I know that you all couldn’t be at the shower…so I wanted to make you feel included by posting some great pictures.  Hopefully you will enjoy them as much as I adored the day!  How would you describe your perfect/ideal bridal shower?  Until next time! xo         

Rejoice Designs & Photography

 
Rejoice Designs & Photography

Rejoice Designs & Photography


Rejoice Designs & Photography

Rejoice Designs & Photography

Rejoice Designs & Photography

This would be me, totally amazed, after seeing the bridal shower for the first time! 


Rejoice Designs & Photography


Rejoice Designs & Photography


Rejoice Designs & Photography



Rejoice Designs & Photography 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment