Monday, July 11, 2011

A Bit Of Cheese...A Bit Late

            Hi boys and girls…happy Monday!  I hope that your weekends were absolutely wonderful and relaxing.  So, so sorry that you were left ‘blog-less’ on Friday but I had to go out of town to see my man…which was incredible…I won’t lie.  Since you were probably sad that you were deprived of some stunning photography…here you go!  These two shots were taken by Geneoh Photography and were found on the blog, Ruffled (if you haven’t checked it out yet…I highly recommend it).  Now, I have to go catch-up on some other bits of work but I promise I will post a longer blog tomorrow…until next time!

P.S.- You now have access to our full line of products at the bridal salon, The Bridal Emporium in Elizabethtown, PA…head on in to check it out!

Geneoh Photography via Ruffled

Seriously...I hope that the shots from my wedding will be this beautiful!

Geneoh Photography via Ruffled

Umm...is this not the cutest way to incorporate some stylish cardigans into your big day?!


No comments:

Post a Comment