Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rain, Rain...Please Don't Go Away


            Happy afternoon my wonderful readers! I hope that this post finds you smiling and enjoying the beautiful sun!  In the good old Northeast yesterday, we were struck with some crazy rain…causing both of my puppies to totally tweak out…but that is just a side note.  Now if you are currently planning your wedding, I am sure that rain on the big day is one of your biggest fears.  While the moisture and humidity might not be ideal for your hairstyle…it can do incredible things for your photos.
            For your viewing pleasure my darlings, here is some truly stunning rainy day photography.  I hope that you enjoy this visual feast!  Until next time! 

Photograph by Steven Meyers via Once Wed

Braedon Photography


Photograph by Lisa Rigby via Inspired By This


via Northwoods Loves


Photograph by Susan Stripling via Favours With Love


via Elizabeth Anne Designs 

No comments:

Post a Comment