Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Some Early Autumn Cheese


            Happy mid-week my darlings!  Hopefully you are having a super great morning thus far!  You might be wondering why the heck I posted some cheesing on a Wednesday…well…I have some sad news for you all.  Tomorrow I will be going out of town for business and I have a good friend’s wedding this weekend so I won’t be able to provide you with witty, riveting info until next week.  I hope that you can forgive me…you can?!  Super…I feel so much better now.  Alright, you know that I wouldn’t leave you for a few days without some stellar photographs…I love you all too much to leave you hanging!
            I am not sure if you have been into a store lately, but if you have…it is back to school season ladies and gents!  I did go into a card store the other day and they had a Halloween display which I felt was wildly premature…but I digress.  To be quite honest…fall is my favorite season for getting dressed.  I like to think that there is nothing better in this world that pulling together an ensemble of suede boots, jeans, a blouse, cardigan, and great print scarf.  Ugh…I just can’t wait to don my beloved scarves again.  As a tribute to the upcoming seasonal transition…here are some phenomenal looks for your fall wardrobe...these looks would be that much better with a Cocroft & Delbridge bag...obviously.  Can’t you just smell the crisp air now?  Until next time…go dip an apple in some caramel and imagine it is September! XO.      

Alexa Chung for Madewell Fall 2011

 
Alice + Olivia Fall 2011

Banana Republic Fall 2011


Celine Fall 2011

J.Crew Fall 2011


J.Crew Fall 2011


L'Wren Scott Fall 2011


L'Wren Scott Fall 2011


Twenty8Twelve Fall 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment